Free Gas Company has been supplying exceptional service to our customers for over 60 years. There is a variety of uses for propane that many of our residential customers take advantage of everyday.
Rental Hot Water Heaters
Propane-powered water heaters keep you in hot water. Your energy bills will be higher if you rely on electric water heaters, instead of a propane-powered equivalent. In fact, not only can a propane water heater save you money, but it will heat two and a half times the water with the same amount of energy. Free Gas rents or sells residential propane water heaters that feature durability and efficiency.
Most models feature:
- Tanks range in size
- Direct and natural vent options
- Rental plans available to our customers
- Tanks available for in-floor heating.
We service and repair all makes and models of water heaters.
- Service & Install Water Heaters for in-floor heating and hot water
- Install & Convert Stove/Cook Top
- Install & Convert Clothes Dryer
- Service Fireplaces
- Install & Service Pool Heaters
- Install lines for Barbecue Hook Ups
- Gas piping to Backup Electrical Generators
- Install & Service Furnaces
- Install & Service Garage or Shop Heating
Our friendly and knowledgeable service technicians are ready to assist you with any problems that may arise, whether pertaining to natural gas or propane.
Free Gas has been a trusted company for over 60 years; dedicated to supplying and servicing our commercial and public service customers to meet their individual needs.
- Heating for shops- tube heaters,
- Construction heating
- Temporary heating
- Commercial restaurants
Whatever the job– Wherever the place–Propane gas can be used in many different applications. Propane is portable and readily available. Here are a few examples of how propane can be practical in an industrial setting.
- Heating for shops- tube heaters
- Construction heating
- Paint Shop heaters
- Temporary heat for plant shut down
- Plasma table metal cutting
- Scrap steel cutting
- Roofing applications
We have the solution and resources for your energy crisis. Storage tanks can be sized to fit in any location and installed safely outdoors to suit your project. For more information please call Free Gas toll free at 1-800-567-2636 or via email.
Propane is an ideal energy source for agriculture. It is a clean and economical fuel that heats quickly and burns efficiently. Free Gas has been working closely with growers like you, in local communities across Niagara and Haldimand for over 60 years. Propane gas is nontoxic and insoluble in water, so it poses no threat to aquifers or the groundwater supply.
- Grain and corn crop drying
- Heating livestock areas such as barns, brooding pens and milk houses
- Heating commercial greenhouses
- Other heating options including tube heating, unit heating, in-floor heating and boilers
- Commercial grade water heaters
- Wind machines and generators
Free Gas offers competitive prices to our fork lift propane customers all over the Niagara Peninsula. For your convenience, we offer automatic delivery; or if you prefer, contact us when you are in need of a refill.
- No delivery charge
- No Hazmat fee
- Regularly scheduled deliveries
- Comprehensive cylinder inventory and compliance inspections periodically